TENANT NOT AFFECTED!!! Superb investment opportunity. Daybreak is located in a sought after area of Naul Village, North County Dublin which is situated approximately 35km north of Dublin City Centre.
Consisting of 1,205 sq ft. of retail space with deli counter, store room and staff WC facilities. There is great regular passing trade.
Transport links in area include the R108 and R122 providing direct access to the M1 Motorway.
There is currently a lease in place which runs until March 2026. The property is set within a wider mixed use development.
- Located in Naul Village, North County Dublin
- Situated on a Main Street
- Management fee €956.80 per annum
- Transport links in area include the R108 and R122 providing direct access to the M1 Motorway
- Convenience store - Daybreak
- Lease expiry 2026
- Current rent passing €42,000 per annum
- 8.4km from Balbriggan Town